Google

Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Have You Pranked a Telemarketer Today?


I find myself contemplating whether it's a good idea to post jokes.
Is that right to waste space on such trifles, rather than composing profound pearls of wisdom dealing with crucial fundaental matters, shining with shrewdness and bringing world peace, like those of bloggers who blog from my comments?
I mean, I do have my infamous large jokes distribution list, that brings happiness (and groans) to many.
And yet, from time to time, there is something that deserves to be shared by more.

OK, here it is, then.
Of all the tricks I heard that people do to keep telemarketers from ever calling again, this is by far the most brilliant one!
I only wish I could do that, or something even close!

Turn on your speakers, sit back, relax - and get inspired:
http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com

Sent to me by the very, very lovely Yael, all the way from under the gray London skies.
Ta, Mate!
(Check out her Red Sheep animation site - it's a true delight!
),

Labels: ,


Comments:

Not funny at all, and if I ever find this %^&*%^&* Tom, there will actually be a murder scene!
 

So - - - you too reside in Colorado, so I believe. Makes you a suspect, doesn't it?
 
No, actually, that was my comment.
 
Ooooopss... I humbly apologize, Yev.
I gave the credit for this brilliant comment to someone else.
Credit taken away and given back to its legal owner!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.