Google

Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Never argue with The Blogger...


OK... looks like my success to outsmart the blogger.com and publish a post despite its objection last night was only temporary.
Those of you who tried to comment, noticed that they couldn't do so.
And I realized pretty soon that the post became a zombie, floating in limbo, forever un-editable, undeletable and uncooperative.

And now, as I published this test post - it's disappeared altogether!!!

Good thing I have such an untrusting nature when it comes to computers (years of bitter experience...), and I saved it in my Email!!! No need to tear my off hair and run screaming to the horizon!
I can re-post it.

So, go ahead, comment away!

Labels:


Comments:

Once you go to Beta, it's also annoying that you'll type in your comment, and then have to copy it, click thru to a different page to sign in, and then put your comment in again.

Ah, the joys of Blogger :)
 

???
Beta does have the nasty pop-up that asks you the annoying "secure and non-secure items" question, but you post and sign on the same little window.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.