Google

Saturday, March 28, 2009

 

Virtually Awarded

(Also published on "Unchain My Art")

In the midst of my diligent and dedicated procrastination (see previous post), I got a comment from Rhonda Carpenter, who's blog Watercolors and Words I visit frequently. Rhonda is one of those fellow artist bloggers who, at times of my not-in-the-painting-mood, kicks my butt via email and comments till I get back into my studio.

Funny, but before I started blogging, I've never met anyone named Rhonda, and now I know two Rhondas (OK, I guess they've never knew someone named Nava either), and I'd love to meet them some day for real, as their warm caring personality shines through their blogs. . .

(to continue reading, click here)


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:

uhm huhm mhpmmuhm....rhonda clearing her very loud and joyful singing voice...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NAVA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

and many more!
 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Nava,
Happy Birthday to you. :)
 
Happy Birthday Nava!
 
They say it's your birthday. Well, happy birthday to you. The Beatles.
 
I have been in search of such interesting Articles, I am on a holiday its good to see that everyone are trying their best to keep up the Spirit by having such great articles posted.

Cheers, Keep it up.


--------




___________________
christena
Increase your brand popularity overnight
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.