Google

Monday, July 09, 2007

 

Art That Matters

Being the cynical person that I am, I usually treat touchy-feely Emails with a grain of disdain. You get so many of them, mostly badly written, trying to pinch the chords of your soul so you distribute it to all your mailing list and contribute to the amount of SPAM in the world.

I felt the same when I opened this one, but decided to click on the link anyway, just for the heck of it.

What can I say... it spoke to me, big time. Maybe 'cause it made me think there are things I could utilize my art for. Things that really do matter, and are the important ones, at the end of the day.

That's one admirable woman. And artist.

Sent by KarenD - thanks for sharing!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Wonderful person she is.
That's it.
One random act of kindness at a time.
 

What a touching story. We all have something special to offer others. I wish I could paint like her or you!!!
 
"I'd have rather not have had painted him."

Ain't it the truth. {sigh}

Very cool, Nava.
 
I finally got around to watching the video, and I cried and cried.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.