Google

Friday, July 06, 2007

 

A Little Lunch For Thought (TM) #8


So, after the
Cadaver Calculator, and the fascinating quiz that measures your chances to survive a zombie apocalypse (as seen on Silly Humans), I checked the Mingle2 site, to see what other quirky quizzes they have. You can't blame a girl for getting the urge to find answers to some burning existential questions which I am sure we all have.

I went for the intriguing one titled "What's My Blog Rated?", and, Alas, that's what I came up with:



Online Dating



It's actually quite hilarious, that they base their rating on words found in your blog.

In my case, they reprimanded me:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words: dead (3x).

(Well, Duh - the word dead is generously featured in the freakin' Cadaver Calculator!)

So, like a good scientist, I explored further, and checked some of my favorite blogs, just to find that mine, Rhonda's and MichaelBains' are almost the only ones rated as such. In fact, they even went ahead and exclaimed that "No bad words were found" on MichaelBains' blog, while Rhonda's Blog - listen to this! - has the word bomb one time. Ah, Rhonda, you wicked, wicked girl!

Hey, even Blogauthor's and Blueberry's are rated PG!!!


Well, this screwed-up result freaked the hell out of me.

Like, WTF?

OK now, here we go:

- - - Dead.

- - - - - - Bomb.

- - - - - - - - - Fart. (the latter got The JohnnyB a place of honor amongst the PG rated blogs, so I might as well try it too).

OK, now can I get upgraded to PG. maybe even PG-13?

(Yup, you guessed right - that's the rating of CherkyB's blog. What a surprise, Eh?)

previous little lunch... ...next little lunch

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Rated G!!! :-O

Yes, I looked mine up and saw that it was PG, so I didn't post the banner thinking that people would start watching their language on the blog -- as though *I* am the one doing the rating. Sounds like I definitely need to spice things up a little.
 

I'm kinda disappointed that I'm only PG-13. But I do try to tone it down a lot online from my normal personality.
 
Well, after this post, my rating has gone up to PG!!

YAY!!! :-)

 
I feel so humiliated! I did that quiz a week or so ago and got the same result and just couldn't bear to post it. But, in my defense . .

No. I'll just have to bare down and post something more representative of the actual diseased state of my silly little mind.

Thanks for the motivation, Nava! That's two of those in two weeks!
 
Nava
you did all the work for me....that's nice of you.
But Parental Guidance? hmmmmmm
Should I have a warning up somewhere?
:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.