Google

Friday, July 06, 2007

 

A Little Lunch For Thought (TM) #8 - Followup

It's always amusing when you do something truly lame to work around the mighty system - - - and it actually works.

This is my blog rating now, following my verbal protest in my previous post:

Free Online Dating


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
dead (6x) bomb (2x) fart (1x)


Now I can sit and reminisce about the good old days when I was rated G, in boring white. I think I shall stop here, and not pursue CherkyB's status, distinguished as it may be.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I shall go and get a life.

previous little lunch... ...next little lunch

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Well, Nava:

I'm not sure whether your blog is suitable for innocent older women any more - unfortunately my Mom died a long time ago so I can't get parental advice.
 

Ah - my sincere heartfelt apologies for harming your purity, dear, Uhm, Anonymous... :-)
 
Nava, thanks for the compliment - Coop tries hard to keep his blog fun and full of good pictures (most of which are G-rated, of course...). We're also glad to see that JohnnyB is not the only one with a blog in your family. His geekspeak confuses us biology-centric folks sometimes. Glad us North Carolinians can get some culture by reading yours ;-)
 
I put up a new post, and now I'm only PG. I even used the phrase "pansy crap", but it wasn't phased.
 
And why in the heck is AdSense running an ad titled "Meet Malaysian Singles" on this post?
 
Thanks to that AdSense listing, I now have an "assistant" (well, I gotta pick 'er up at the airport in the evening) to help "improve" my blog rating!

w00t!!
 
Dead bomb farts? Love that concept. All the rooms in the White House are saturated with those things, I believe. Laura had to send all the drapes to the dry cleaners.
 
Are these ratings influenced by the comments you receive? Because I can probably get you up to R real quick.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.