Google

Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

News Flash


Tomorrow, an electrician is coming to our house to reconnect some wires, install several lights, ground a couple of jacks and re-wire our phone lines.

Yes, you heard right.


An electrician!

- - - - - - - is coming!!

- -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - To our!!!

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
House!!!!!


I am choked, speechless and torn between tears of relief and disbelief.

And now I shall sit back and look at those pigs fly...

Labels: , ,


Comments:

an electrician huh?
Well, you are in the right direction...at least to not have any electrical outages...
:)
 

It's amazing to me how electricians can fish wires through walls without out ever screaming obscenities and throwing their tools at the wall.

I could never be an electrician.

Though, I have noticed I am a lot less stressed when I'm working on other people's houses.
 
Well, they actually did scream today. Might have been obscenities, I dunno - it was in Vietnamese. And they haven't even started the fishing season. Just made many holes in the wall and left. Which is when I reverted to obscenities. I don't want to talk about it.
 
They have started the fishing sessions - they've routed new lines to at least 4 of the 5 outlets they're doing.

Just not the cable TV line that you asked them to do first, or my stereo wires with it. Which was the original reason...

But, we have holes in the wall that aren't my fault, and I get to go to OSH a couple of more times I think, so I won't complain.

:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.