Google

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

 

Two Years of Blogging!

...or more accurately: two years and three days.

This highly crucial anniversary totally flew by me, till I've noticed it just now.

Thing is, as opposed to my
first blogging anniversary, I am to exhausted to post anything profound, witty and significant about this historical event.

No, it's not the two years of blogging that did that to me.

Y'see, for the last couple of days,. I've been organizing and tidying and cleaning and throwing and giving away and getting rid of all kinds of stuff, house-wide, from the walk-in closet to my studio. I am dead tired. Dusk finds me walking like a zombie between the rooms, trying to do one more shelf, fill up one more box, and by the time evening takes its shift, I collapse on the sofa, looking for some mind-numbing TV show that will help me wind down.

And today is no different.

So, I'll go for the nutshell summary: two years of blogging. Yet another opportunity to reminisce about
my very first post.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Hi, Nava: Congrats. I was hooked by the first one and have stayed hooked. I've enjoyed the lot of them. You certainly deserved your Pico!

Val
 

Happy (belated) Blogoversary!

My reading & posting have both slowed way down, but I'm still Very Glad to see my favorite peops still up an' at 'em. Many more!
 
Nava
congrats!
I'm still so happy I met you in the blogging world. Otherwise it's just sad to think I wouldn't have...
 
Me too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.