Google

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

A Little Lunch For Thought (TM) #15


A recent study conducted by Harvard University found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study by the American Medical Association found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.

This means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind of makes you proud to be an American. Or at least live here.


(Sent to me by Adriana - Thanks!!)



previous little lunch... ...next little lunch

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:

maybe we should just make a car that runs on booze.
 

My alcohol gallon number has greatly decreased.
I'm a proud drinker of coca-cola with a lemon. (which is probably just as bad for me)

I'll have to do the math on the mileage for that.
;)
 
I personally am running on coffee, but then again, I am not an American.
 
That is really funny! :)
 
I should probably look in to getting a tune up. I don't think I'm getting 41 mpg.
 
I miss your blogging!! I need funny sister from Israel stories, yes?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.