Google

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

Still Here!

(Also published on "Unchain My Art")

...actually spending time at my studio, seriously painting, and painting seriously.

Really. I am!

The upcoming show of our watercolor organizations has sent me in there in a frenzy of organizing my work areas and clearing the enormous piles of, well, stuff, that were breaking new records of mess and were miraculously balanced on every surface possible.

So, no more of that.

My table is now adorned with the happy mess of paints and brushes and water buckets and all that healthy disorder that comes with painting.

And I have two paintings in the making - I am just trying to come to a stage that they're presentable enough to be posted.

Soon. Very soon.


Labels:


Comments:

Well, I hope you post your recent artwork soon. I finally have time for blog-hopping and I'd like to see what you are up to.

p.s. I really like your photo of the footsteps in the park in a previous post.
 

I miss you posting Nava.
Where has the love gone for your loyal readers?
;)
just kidding...
I know I know...you have a life.
 
Hi Nava,
It's Tamir, calling from 408-996-3534, in Cupertino
Give me a ring
Tamir, Tali, Shaked, Shahar, & Navot
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.