Google

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

 

Eye Art

Yesterday was the time for my annual eye doctor appointment, which last year sent me into a frenzy of profound contemplation.

It's not a bad appointment really. You venture through a variety of machines and tests, from the one air puff tonometer that rudely spits air in your eye, through the poetic chanting of letters and numbers, to the spatial vision test which is pretty much a computer game in which I always score high.

Among all that joy, I opted for the eye scan that replaces the dilation. You pay more, but at least you do not become a squinting owl for hours after the visit to the doctor's office.

While the doctor was examining my eyes, in between deep discussion whether I can see the HZJUYT better now - or now, I mentioned to her how scary the results of the eye scan always look.

She smiled [JIHUTES], claiming that some people actually ask her to email them the images, as they are so cool.

"Oh, they are cool, [JKYTZW]", I clarified, "they just seem, um, [POHTREU], y'know, scary".

And within the next minute, I had mine in my inbox.

It's not an up-to-date one, as this time I kept blinking and my eyelashes were commemorated all over the place.

So, that what my left eye looked like 2 years ago, when I wasn't such a blinker.

Makes a nice abstract, don't you think?


Labels: , ,


Comments:

So you are the art here...pretty cool.
 

Hmm... haven't thought of it this way - I like the way you think :-)
 
It's beautiful... but I wonder what that comedian auctioneer would have to say about it? ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.