Google

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

ArtPact #76 - A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman?

(Also published on "Unchain My Art")


These days, my sister is going through our parents apartment in Jerusalem

(No, not New Jerusalem, OH... the original Jerusalem. Like, the real one).

The long process of sorting through everything, keeping what needs to be cherished and saying goodbye to the rest. It's highly emotional, and a big part of letting go.

Being here, I only participate over the phone and emails. . .




(to continue reading, click here)


previous ArtPact... ...next ArtPact

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

This is so sweet. You just have to frame it.
I like how you critiqued 8.5 year old piece of work.
;)
and I'm curious...how old were you when you knew you wanted to be an artist?
 

Rhonda, good question. I've always loved to draw and paint - but consciously, I think I started dreaming of being one when I was in high school.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.