Google

Monday, November 27, 2006

 

Must Be Winter


Woke up with a sore throat last morning.

Had cups of tea galore.

(yes, of course I made them! Aren't you following?)

Went with The JohnnyB for a small shopping spree, mostly gifts for my (actually, our) recently born great-nephews, with the highlight being getting a nice 4 Qt bucket to use as a water container when I paint (as you can tell, it's very easy to make me happy!)

Spent most of the evening sniffing, sneezing my eyes out, feeling dizzy, and making tea in between.

Went to bed with AirBorne NightTime, plus a big shot of NyQuil.

Woke up much, much worse.

Back to the teapot.

Labels:


Comments:

Gin and tonic. Seriously.
 

We have neither at home.

Still, getting sick and tired of tea, I decided to follow the advice of the alcohol-cures-all doctor, and made myself a big mug of honey, cinnamon and boiling water, with a splash of vodka.
No idea what it tastes like - I've reached the depressing state of feeling no flavor!

But I sure am happier :-)
 
...7 hours later, working my way through a huge beer mug of hot eggnog with 2 shots of Southern Comfort.
I think it's tasty - still cannot tell.

But it seems to work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.