Google

Friday, December 01, 2006

 

A Little Lunch For Thought (TM) #3


I usually refrain from politics.

I never feel knowledgeable enough to get into discussions and arguments of that kind.
Definitely when it comes to USA politics.
One thing is that I still consider myself new here, and also, well, I guess I don't feel that I realy belong, yet.
As in, it's someone else's mess.

I also try hard to avoid making generalizations.
It's silly and dangerous to tag people, whether it's done by tattooing a number on their forearm, or simply assigning stereotypical titles to them.

And yet - - - - - - from time to time, I see something that's got to be shared.

As simple as that.

And, even if it only makes a difference in one person's mindset, then it was worthwhile.

Take the time to listen to THIS.

No, it is not funny.
It is actually thought-provoking. (yeah, on a woman's blog! Outrageous, Eh?)
But it might shed a different light on what you may be used to hearing, seeing and perhaps even thinking.


Thanks, GaLittle, for sharing.

previous little lunch next little lunch

Labels: ,


Comments:

~Pretty exciting that you referred to Brigitte Gabrielle.
I get her e-newsletter...
http://americancongressfortruth.com/
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.