Google

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

If You Could Blog Scent...


After three nights and three days of being hung outside, freezing in the wind and rain, our (still nameless) tree has been paroled from its cold harsh fate, and is now residing in the living room, looking like it might be ready to forgive us for everything and open a new leaf.

(For those who missed it -
..That was a hilariously funny pun.
....Hysterical, if I might add!
.....Ha, the joy of a healthy sense of humor!
......Especially before the second coffee...)

It kept sneezing all night, but with a lot of honeyed tea and TLC, it's starting to get better.
(unlike me. I am still dragging along the leftovers of this nasty cold, caughing my soul out, thanks for caring).

[Nameless] is the tallest Chrismtas tree we've ever had since I moved here,
(we've had three, but who's counting?...), and is looking especially nice with the "
Smoldering Red" painted wall as a background.

For now, it is merely acting as a house freshener, doing its job incredibly well.

That's the best thing about having a tree indoors!

But not for long: tonight is decoration night.
Maybe once it's all dressed up and fancy, we shall find a name.

Any help is appreciated.

Labels:


Comments:

I had Mongolian BBQ for lunch. If you could blog scent...
 

Oh geeze. I shouldn't have had that second plate.
 
We are all thankful that you, CherkyB, cannot blog scent.

So, enlighten us, if you please:
How do you manage to survive in this harsh world with a poetic soul such as yours?

 
I'm glad that the tree is next to my chair in the living room.

And that I don't sit next to CherkyB at work!
 
To NavieA-B: My doctor back in CaleefornI-A once said this to me, "I can give you something that will let you experience the world the way other people do. You can take it for a few weeks and then come back and we'll talk about where to go from there."

I thought about it, and I went out and bought a pickup truck instead.

To JohnnyB: You sat next to Me, CherkyB, at work for almost a year not all that long ago. How'd that work out for you?
 
My doctors just gave up on me.
"Lost case", they all said, with a pitiful look.

That's when I decided to become an umbrella.

 
"That's when I decided to become an umbrella."

Good. Very good. Is it copyrighted?
 
first thing I noticed when I saw your tree was the very lovely smoldering red color.
all about color here.
love it!
Is she a he or he a she? the tree?
 
No, Yev.
It's not copyrighted.
It's my life.

Rhonda - even with the decorations, it looks a lot like a he. A Metrosexual, perhpas, but still...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.