Google

Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

My 100th Blogpost!!!


You see, I am an Aries.


And as my dear sister keeps pointing out at every occasion, with deep sighs: "You lambs simply cannot postpone satisfactions!".

("Why the sighing?", you wonder.

..'cause she's married to an Aries.
..Not an easy fate - ask The JohnnyB).

Nooooooooooo.
We need to see results NOW, on the spot.
The sooner the better.
And - goes without saying - these results have to be what we expect them to be.
Or else, the unlucky observer gets an immediate unmistakable reminder as for why Aries is of the fire element.

See, if I were an Aquarius, or Gemini, or some other airy or watery sign that portrays a well-balanced, calmed and mature person, I might have waited until I actually have something of great magnitude to say to the world, in order to not waste such a weighty post on mundane pondering.

But, hey - this has never prevented me from publishing the pervious 99 times, Eh?

And so - I am hereby presenting to you: MY 100th POST!!!.

Just because!

I still remember my very first post.
How young I was.
How full of hope and naive, light-footed and clear-eyed, not quite sure what a blog is, and why would anyone want to bother reading what I have to say.

And on this solemn - yet festive - occasion, as the whole blogosphere awaits with bated breath (so I imagine) for some words of wisdom that will echo for generations ahead, at this very crucial moment, all that comes to mind is the profound Zen-like thought:


"Ahm... like, I expected it to be much more exciting!".

Well, not really.

And so, I conclude that, just like most other big moments in life, when you expect the world to halt and the sun to miss a ray and the stars to gaze in awe - it's just yet another moment in time.

Happened.

........Passed.

..............Moving on.

Next?

Labels:


Comments:

Congrats!
 

Wow! A century!
Will this fertile mind run dry?
Never, it's Nava's
 
Congratulations, Nava! At the rate I've been going lately, it will be forever before I get there.

Did you copyright your blog because of your art? It's a good idea. Was it complicated?
 
I'm an Aries too. I haven't reached the 100 posts milestone yet, but damn it, now I want to. Right now.

Congrats on the three-digit achievement.
 
I read your first post. The best poetry is based on true experiences!

I think when you reach 100 posts, you are supposed to do a "100 things about me" post. Purely optional, of course. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.