Google

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 
OK, how do I make this one not overly schmaltzy
and still do justice to the most important person in my life?!? Eh?

Let's see...

To the man who caused me to leave everything behind and start a new life here.

To the one for whom my family fell for, instantly (OK, most of them...),
and - together with all my friends - they keep chanting the mantra "איזה חמווווווד ג'ון",
(as in "Eize Hamuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud John", as in "John is soooooo sweet")

To the guy who brought light, warmth and smiles into my life,
and added a lot of color as a final touch
(plus some bloggable sagas...).

To the one who puts up with living with an aspiring artist,
while supporting and encouraging my new way beyond my expectations -
and to the envy of many artist-friends.

Or, simply:

To the one who makes me laugh and love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!

Labels: ,


Comments:


:^W

JkN

 

Happy BELATED birthday!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.