Google

Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

And he is back!!


The JohnnyB.

5 years with me here. (*).

......5 weeks sans smoking.

............3 weeks newly addicted to "Civilization IV".

..................3 days on Vista.


Read all about it, while I am going to sleep for a month or so to recover from this insanely busy and condensed week of the workshop with CoolieDZ.

We painted and discussed art all day, got together for dinner 3 nights, and I am now beyond exhausted.

Still, it was so amazingly fun and inspiring!!


(*) Yesterday, March 16, it's been 5 years since the airplane landed in San Francisco, bringing a very excited and nervous me to the USA, to give it a try with The JohnnyB. 5 years!!! And one day.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Wheeler, my beloved husband, is getting a new computer this week. I know this because I have this handy fedex shipping number showing its progress from Beijing China to North Carolina. It has Vista. I will be the one under the desk as in your photo. This will surely lead to our divorce. I guarantee it!! So I've lined up handy dandy friends to crawl under the desk for him, and goose him while they're there. He can't feel it, so hey, it just makes me (and them) laugh. I'm twisted that way.
 

p.s. congrats on your 5 year anniversary as an ex-pat. I've been one here and there throughout the years and its not easy. * high fives you * in my american way.
 
Dear Blogauthor, I love your macabre sense of humor.
My previous boyfriend was also a wheeler for a while, and when he got his chair, friends at work made a "New Driver" sign for him, and his best friend would do the valet parking at the cafeteria. The only way to deal with such situations, Eh?

 
P.S. So, where are you from originally, hi-fiving ex-pat?
 
Happy Fifth!!!

(Hmmm... but aren't all fifths Happy? {-; )
 
I are an amer-ruh-kan, but I lived in europe here and there for a year here and there. I tried really hard not to wear nor say "tennis shoes" but it didn't work, I was always pegged as a Yank every time.

Oh yeah, if ya live my life, gallows humor is the ONLY way to go!
 
Oh my ... I just read your previous boyfriend link and now I'm in tears! No humor in that I'm afraid. (( gentle hug to you ))
 
Five weeks!!! ??

High Five, Big John! Before you know it, it will be five years without those rascals. For me, it has been nearly six years . . . and I rue the day I ever began. it is soooooo nice not to be a slave to anything like nicotine any more!! Stand tall, man, you are over the worst of it! Stop counting now and just forget em!

Paintermon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.