Google

Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Some Me time


For the first time this week, in between membership phase-out, website ramp-up and art summit, I am about to dedicate some time for myself!

The shock!!!


Wait - let me recover from the immense guilt and get my conscience stop panging - - -

- - - OK, done.

I am going to get some frames and mats and foam-core and Plexiglas and such materials that make artists cringe as they mean a dreary upcoming era of logical thinking and accurate measuring and precise cutting and scrutinizing looks from The JohnnyB, the man with a level in his eyes and a ruler up his - - - uhm, sleeve.

But eventually, I will have several framed paintings, that can go into shows, or on the walls of our house.

And some day, who knows, perhaps even on someone else's wall.

Going with RabkieM to a framing store that's famous for its nasty attitude towards those who do not buy a $5000 worth of stuff, but they do have a huge selection of everything.

I'll be back.

Labels: ,


Comments:

>raising my hand<
that someone else could very well be, ME!!!

have a good day.
 

Hmm - I believe you are serious, girl.

Thank you - it's a huge compliment!

 
A pretty short ruler, no doubt.
 
Huh?
Wrong joke, wrong place, wrong location.

 
Wrong reader.
 
Wrong conclusion.
This short ruler joke might have made sense, under certain circumstances, which we shall not elaborate on, as this is a PG-11.7 blog.

But, since these circumstances do not exist, it just doesn't make sense.

 
The ruler methaphor is lovely. You are an artist AND a poet!
This is the reason my husband doesn't get to read my blog. I have a hard time resisting these kinds of things.
 
Dearest Furious, my husband reads my blog religiously.
The JohnnyB loves to read about himself. He also cheerfully vents about me (despite my being the perfect wife, mind you), so we have this balance of terror between us :-)

 
You might have the perfect husband. Mine would not recover. How does JohnnyB handles the cherybs of the world who look good enough to eat?
 
"How does JohnnyB handles the cherybs of the world who look good enough to eat?"

Uhm, Furious...
The answer to that shall be: with a grain of salt.
A lot of grains.

What can I say, you people will eat anything, Eh? ;-)

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.