Google

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Sentence of The Month: February


"I am no longer a smoker.
.I have just smoked my last cigarette
".

(-) The JohnnyB,

(-) February 11th, Sunday morning 9am Grenada Time (5am PST).


And the shameful response of his shameless lovely wife's?

"
WHAT??
..and you didn't call me so I can take a picture???
..Go smoke another one, so I can document it
".

Luckily, there was no other cigarette.
And I am still hanging my head in shame for letting the reporter in me get over the supportive loving wife.
There is no excuse for that...

Full report is
here.

previous Sentence of The Month... ...next Sentence of The Month

Labels: ,


Comments:

I think I've said "I've just smoked...", not "I have just smoked" - 2nd way is more auspicious, quotable, etc. which is why pretty sure I didn't say it. :)
 

Congratulations to the JohnnyB. I found out when I was 25 that it's the 'wanting to quit' that's the key - if you really, really,really want to you will. The ones who actually deep down don' wanna, are stuck. (For a while I used Lifesavers as a crutch for after dinner - the worst time for the little devil!!)

Check those powerful - and now evident - pheromones he'll need watching since he smells so appetising and oh so masculine!!
 
Valerie - have you been sniffing too much paint lately?...

:-)

 
that wasn't a totally shameful response just a kinda little bit shameful response.

I'm trying to be consoling here...

;)
 
Sadly, I'm going to have to agree that you are the devil.
 
Hey!
I resent being called "little"!!!

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.