Google

Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

A Little Lunch For Thought (TM) #7


Went to lunch with Itchie, and 3 of her co-workers, at Shalimar.
A Pakistani-Indian restaurant.

Had Lamb Brain Masala.

For the first time.

Loved it.

And no, it does not taste like chicken.



Which yields some existential questions:

- Does the fact that I am an Aries puts a hint of cannibalism into this story?

- - - - Would you eat that?

- - - - - - - Will I now get the Mad Lamb Disease?


Only time will tell.


previous little lunch... ...next little lunch


Labels: ,


Comments:

Mad lamb disease, lol! How odd that I read this today ... just last night Wheeler and I were discussing our childhoods where it was common to slaughter a whole pig or cow. He said his family ate the brains. I was aghast.

Today, I am aghast again.

p.s. I love your blog too. :)
 

Try the hoof next. it's called paya
 
oh no no no Nava that not sound good...how about veggies and pasta or rice but not lamby.
 
but wait, it was my DOG that ate that stuff, lol!

My personal boycott:

ehxwtkmv

LOL ....
 
Well, y'all don't know what you are missing!
 
You're a so daring, Nava! I'm still working myself up for more fish.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.