Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

 

A Different Angle on Christmas


LexieV decided to spread the holiday spirit by sending me this little tale.

A Jewish father was troubled by the way his son turned out, and went to see his Rabbi about it.

"I brought him up in the faith, gave him a very expensive Bar Mitzvah, cost me a fortune to educate him. Then he tells me last week he has decided to be a Christian! Rabbi, where did I go wrong?"

"Funny you should come to me", said the Rabbi. "Like you I, too, brought my boy up in the faith, put him through University, cost me a fortune, then one day he, too, tells me he has decided to become a Christian."

"What did you do?", asked the father.

"I turned to God for the answers", replied the Rabbi.

"And what did he say?", pressed the father.

"God said, 'Funny you should come to me...' "

Have a Merry and Warm Holiday, y'all!

Labels: ,


Comments:

I loved this little tale! It gave me a good chuckle first thing this Christmas morning! I hope you and John are relaxing and spendings some quality time together this Holiday season.
Love to you both, Jacquie
 

Nava
This is hilarious!
You have such a great sense of humor.

Tonight - I sleep.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.