Google

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

The Ultimate Insult


Sometimes, you can tell by the way your morning goes, that it's not gonna be a good day.

My loving and beloved sister persistently refuses to read my Blog.

"It's in English!", she reprimands, "why don't you translate it for me?".
No, Duh **
(** I do apologize for this futile link, but some people just trademark everything...).

Still, I sent her the link to the CPR saga..

And her reply:

?האם זיהיתיך בתמונה לפי מוקסינייך - תואמי שלי
:ואני ממש שיפשפתי את עיני
?הככה מש(ת)טחת אחותי כלה את מלוא קומתה מול תוצר גרמני, שיהיה כחולים-כחולים ככל שיהיה


For the readers who grew up in the country that keeps you unilingual, it basically means:

"Judging by the moccasins - is that you, my sister?
.Falling full height and face done in front of a German product?"

Now, that just hurts!

Labels: ,


Comments:

Doesn't she know that you are married to John? You have fallen full height and face down in front of a German product for three years now.
 

I have two things to say, TexieD:
1. It's over 5 years now. In fact, it was 5 years on Saturday.
2. He's only 75% German.
3. I'll get back to (and at) you once I have a slam answer... It's too early in the morning for me to be smart.
 
I thought the ultimate insult was mistaking JohnnyB's butt for yours :)
 
It sure was, to begin with...
Ultimate insults can change from minute to minute. It's a dynamic world we live in.
 
Maybe the lesson here is to stop posting pictures of The JohnnyB's butt. Of course, then all that ad revenue would dry up.
 
Revenue?
What revenue???
20 unique visitors today, and only 15 cents so far. :-(
How cheap can one be, refusing to click? Where's the holiday spirit?
 
I made like $10 off the original JohnnyButt photo. Strangely, according to google analytics, all the ad clicks came from a Comcast Cable connection in Sunnyvale. Someone in Sunnyvale is a gigantic fanny of The JohnnyButt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.