Google

Friday, December 15, 2006

 

It Worked!!!


Apparently, my
protestethment seems to have worked, like magic!

I have just managed to leave comments to three of them Beta bloggers!

Just like in the good old days, under my true identity, and with my very own controversial photo!

I am cured!!! I have a face again - as do all the loyal bloggers who did not give in to assimilation!

Hurrah!

Never underestimate the power of the written word, ladies and laddies.
Be it by pen or keyboard.

(And yes, of course it was thanks to my blog post!
As I have recently learned from WackieM:
"Pass on the blame, take the credit when ever you can!")

Jingle Bells and sunshine!
I can hardly contain the joy!!

I'd better go get a life now.

Labels:


Comments:

Good work, Nava.

Now back to the front, soldier. There's a war on Christmas to fight!

{-;
 

Sorry - I'm on leave right now. Celebrating Hanukka...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.