Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

A Thousand Words - And Then Some #8


Actually, this time it's two thousand words. (I know - who's counting? but that is intended for my engineer-readers, to save you a wise crack. Y'all happy now?).

As some of you recall, I got in trouble for nudging The JohnnyB about using his very cool gift. He said I should have gone for a more subtle hint and encouragement.

Since The JohnnyB is blessed with a lovely wife who always listens to him (OK, OK - I'm still working on that!), I acted upon his input, and - less than a week after that post, this awaited him on the bed.

And in that package, was the following:
And for those of you who chuckle and say, "This? Subtle!?", let me remind you that the JohnnyB belongs to the kind of guys that subtlety is, well, kinda lost on . . .

And now, we wait.



previous 1000 Words... ...next 1000 words

Labels: ,


Comments:

Nice shirt! It should say "Real pilots fly taildraggers, taildraggers just get a T-shirt"

:::ducking and running::::
 

ouch.

blueberry - it's a good thing you don't live near here, so I can't drop rotten fruit on your house, from the acrobatic ride, to pay you back!
 
Now, that's typical revenge between environmentalists: fighting with biodegradable materials (as opposed to Blueberry's last post).

This is truly heart-warming.

 
LOVE IT Nava!!!

so what's the next "subtle" hint?!
;)
 
Ah, but if I told you, it wouldn't be subtle...
I am hoping there won't be a need for additional hints.

And - why Oh why did you put the word subtle in double-quotes?

You saying I am not subtle? ;-)

 
johnnyb: does this mean you are going up after all? Drop away, the fire ants gotta eat too. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


*** The content on all pages and sub-pages of http://www.navausa.blogspot.com is © Copyright 2006-2009 by Nava Attia-Benoit.
No text, photos or images may be reproduced elsewhere in any way, without express written permission of the copyright owner.